Sunday, September 01, 2013

REVIEW | Tea Tree & Peppermint Deep Moisturising Foot Pack.

Hello lovelies!
I've got a little bit of a different review for you tonight. I actually included this product in my 'August Favourites' post last night and realized whilst writing it that I hadn't put a review up on them yet. So here we are :)
This lovely little product is was found in my local Poundland whilst on a hunt for a new eyeliner, which I didn't find (recs would be appreciated). I don't really bother much with my feet, but they've really been bugging me lately. As I am quite heavy footed my feet have become so dry and, dare I say it, flakey lately. SORRY, I know, disgusting. But they are, so I wanted to find something to give my feet a bit of a pamper and this sounded promising.

These 'deep moisturising' booties claim to 'penetrate deep into the skin' and with the help of the Tea Tree & Peppermint they help to 'reduce callus build up and repair/soften cracked split heels'. I will admit, they sound weird and they are a bit of a strange product because it comes as a pair of plastic-bag like boots. Yeah...you open them up and inside the boots is a mixture of Tea Tree, Peppermint, Shea Butter, Ginkgo, Almond and Vitamin E, which soaks into the feet and leaves them feeling super soft after you've used them. All of these things are amazing for the skin and really help to promote a healthier feel and look to it.

I love these little things. I've been using them for a few weeks now and they're great on the feet. I leave mine on for a good half hour, even though 20 minutes is the recommended time, and enjoy the cool tingling sensation that they give my feet. I then take them off, wipe down my feet and just marvel at how soft they are. But as with most things, there's also a downside to them.....that feeling, the lovely cool, refreshing, soft feeling, doesn't last long. The next morning my feet start feeling rough again....but, I've decided to use these about three times a week and see if continuous weekly use will improve my feet. 

My little booties in action^^
They are only £1 each, so it's not like I'm losing out if they don't work. But if you fancy a treat for your feet have a look for these - they're worth a go.

Have you tried these out?
Laura x

3 comments:

  1. As I read this post I have them on my feet! Just discovered them in my local Poundland too! Worth a try and I think at the price they are even if they leave your feet feeling soft for a short while they are definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they're fab! I love them even more now that they've got some new ones in, esp love the shea butter one :) x

      Delete
  2. I love love the foot packs try them they are great :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x