Thursday, 20 April 2017

★ What I Watched - March 2017 ★

After seeing Sarah's new blog post, I realised that I had forgotten to put up a post featuring the movies I'd watched in March. So even though it's the middle of April, I thought I'd just put it out there anyways as I compiled a list and everything...ha! 


What I Watched in March 2017
★ EDDIE THE EAGLE.
I watched this with Alex and his dad and we all really enjoyed it. I wasn't even born when Eddie competed in the Winter Olympics, but I think we all know who he is. Taron Egerton did an amazing job of telling his story. Definitely one I'll watch again.
RATING ★★★

ME, EARL AND THE DYING GIRL. 
I've put off watching anything with cancer in it since my Mum died (I've still not seen TFiOS), but I finally gave in and watched this movie after it being on my list for ages and I really liked it. I literally cried my f*cking eyes out. I challenge you not to do the same.
RATING ★★★

★ EDGE OF SEVENTEEN.
I love Hailee Steinfeld and I'd been wanting to watch this since I heard about it. The story is so close to my heart in terms of her mental state and her situation. I adore this so much. It's now on my favourite movie list.
RATING ★★★★


★ PITCH PERFECT 2.
I'm not the biggest Pitch Perfect fan to be honest. I enjoyed the first film, but found it to be a little on the annoying side sometimes. To my surprise though the second installment was a lot better and I actually really enjoyed it.
RATING ★★★


★ BEVERLY HILLS COP.
An odd one for some people, but I grew up with these movies and I adore them. I can't wait to see what the 'rumoured' new one has to offer.
RATING ★★★

HARRY POTTER & THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS.
I attended a Harry Potter smartphone quiz last week and to my utter surprise, I didn't do as good as I thought I would. I mean, there were some serious die-hard fans there. So I decided to give them all a rewatch and try to pick up on bits I'd missed before. Currently up to DH1.
RATING ★★★

★ THE MUMMY.
Another favourite from my teen-hood is the ORIGINAL movies with Brendan Fraser & Rachel Weisz. I was obsessed with these movies growing up and I still love them. They were probably the first creepy sort of movies that I loved. The new one can suck it!
RATING ★★★

★ SCREAM 3.
These, again, were firm faves of mine as a teen and I often end up popping them on when I'm dusting or bored. This one is my favourite of the franchise for sure. (3,1,2,4 for anyone interested).
RATING ★★★

What have you been watching this past month? Any recommendations for my April watchlist?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Love the selection! I LOVED Edge of Seventeen so I might watch that before April is up...only 1 more day to watch as many as possible for my list haha.
    Also really fancy a Pitch Perfect marathon, might do that for May!

    Me and Tom are doing a movie day at my work tomorrow, we're watching Fast 8 & Guardians of the Galaxy. It's my day off but I'm still spending my day at work - I'm crazy I know haha

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy today and I bloody loved it! I'm not a big Marvel person, but by god, I can't resist baby Groot, aha! x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x