Tuesday, May 23, 2017

✯ My 10 Year Hair Evolution: 2007 - 2017.

Today I've got a post that I've thought about doing for a while now, but always put off doing it as I knew that there'd be SO many different pictures to go through....and I'm just lazy and there's a LOT of my face in this post, ha!. BUT, I finally set time aside and went through my entire photo library on my computer and came up with this lovely bunch. My hair throughout the past nine years. I know, it's an odd one, but I'm always changing the colour/cut of my hair a lot and so I thought it would be a cool thing to look back on. So here we go...

2007.

I started dyeing my hair when I was really young. It all stemmed from the Millenium celebration at primary school. For the disco my mum came up with a cool idea to get red, blue and white stripes in my hair to do something different. They, of course, were temporary glue ins, so they soon came out, but it gave me the bug to change my hair.

Up to 2017, I have had dark brown hair, light brown hair, blonde hair, white blonde hair, ashy blond hair, purple hair, red hair, auburn hair, hair with blue ends, hair with blonde ends and peach hair. I've always loved changing my hair since that disco and even now I get bored really easy and can change my hair within a few days. I'm actually surprised I've still got some on my hair because I really take the piss with it.


Me currently.

I have only ever had my hair dyed at the hairdressers once in my entire life. I usually tend to just box dye my own hair as it's SO much cheaper and I think the hairdressers is extortionate. The fact that I change my hair every few weeks anyway kinda makes going to a professional a waste of time, so it's box dyes all the way for me. (Unless you know what you're doing though, do not bleach your own hair as it will end in disaster).

So...that is my hair throughout the last 8 years. We're only 4 months into 2017 and I've already have brown hair, ombre hair, red hair and back to brown hair, so who knows....maybe there'll be another one of these posts in the next few months! Sorry for all of my face, ha!

Have you been adventurous with your hair?
Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...