Friday, July 28, 2017

★ What I Watched: June 2017 ★

It's almost August and I am only now posting my June watch list....I think it's safe to say that I am not on top of my blogging game lately which leads me to saying that I am not very happy with my blog right now. As you all can probably tell I am not the most skilled when it comes to expressing myself via writing and I suck at keeping up with posts and products, etc. I've never been one to stick to a post schedule or follow the lead of other bloggers and I probably never will to be honest, so from now I am just going to post when I feel like it instead of pressuring myself to get a post up. Please stick around though as I know for sure that PGR will not just die on me, I'm having a moment not giving up completely.

ANYWAY, onto the reason of this post: My June Watchlist. June wasn't too bad a month for movies, I got a couple in there that I was intending to watch and some that I love so I just rewatched them anways! So here's what I watched in June...


★ PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN.
I've not watched this movie in years and I forgot just how much I loved it! I'm still yet to watch the last 2-3 installments, but they may be on my July list.
RATING ★

★ UNBROKEN.
My boyfriend is a lover of war films and so within the last 7 years I've watched several movies that I didn't expect to like, this being one of them. The story was incredible, the acting was incredible and I cannot praise this movie enough. I loved it.
RATING 

★ FIFTY SHADES DARKER.
This has been on my list a few times this year and I'm not sure why to be honest. I don't watch it for the sex stuff, I actually like the relationship between the characters and the soundtrack is fab! It's not the best acting or story in the world, but we've all got to have our guilty pleasures, eh?
RATING 

★ THE SPECTACULAR NOW.
I watched this movie so long ago now I don't quite remember what happened in it. But I wrote down that I loved it....so I must of love it. I watched it mainly for Miles Teller as he's a great actor, so I'm definitely going to have to give it a rewatch.
RATING 

★ DEUCE BIGELOW: MALE GIGOLO.
I made Alex watch this with me because I kept pissing him off saying 'fishy, fishy, fishy' all the time and so I wanted to show him what it was from and I'm glad I did. It's not the best film, but it's definitely one to watch for the laughs.
RATING 

★ DEUCE BIGELOW: EUROPEAN GIGOLO.
You know you have to watch the sequel, right? We both watched this as a filler movie when we were bored. It's not that bad a film for a laugh, so give it a watch if you fancy a comedy.
RATING 

Have you seen any of these films or got any recommendations?
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I've actually not watched that many films this month! I've seen the Spectacular Now but i didnt love it - i also don't remember what happened in it!
    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually watch that many movies either. I'm more of a tv show binger than anything. Give me a six season box set and I'm happy 😁
      Laura x

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to watch a lot more films this year, still haven't got round to watching any of the Pirates films, shameful i know!
    Love Vicki ♡ victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaa? You've not seen any of them? :O
      I've only seen one and two though. I'm hoping to get through them all this year!
      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...